News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

Chicken Fajita Soup

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Dec 09, 2022, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Chicken Fajita Soup

View the print-ready version of this recipe. 
If you love healthy comfort food recipes, try my Vegetarian Enchiladas, Chicken Shawarma Bowls or Shrimp Tacos.
I love that the ingredients for this Chicken Fajia soup are simple ones I usually have in my pantry, and I can prep this ahead and even make it in the slow cooker if I want dinner to be extra fast! The flavors in this soup are insanely good and the adobo sauce and chipotle pepper add a little smokey flavor punch that is addicting.
How to Make Fajita Soup:

Add olive oil to a soup pot over medium heat. Once hot (but not smoking) add onion and bell pepper and sauté for a few minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add diced tomatoes, chipotle chili and adobo sauce, cumin, oregano, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
Add chicken and broth and cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken to a plate and shred with forks.

(Courtesy of Lauren Allen)

Add black beans and corn to the pot and cook until warmed. Return shredded chicken to the pot. Serve topped with avocado and cilantro, and tortillas on the side, if desired.

(Courtesy of Lauren Allen)
Slow Cooker Instructions:
Grease the bottom of the slow cooker and add the chicken. Sprinkle with spices and salt and pepper. Add chopped onions, bell pepper, diced tomatoes, chipotle chili and adobo sauce, corn, black beans and chicken broth. Cover and cook on LOW 3.5 – 4 hours or HIGH for 2 – 3 hours, until chicken is cooked through (but not overcooked). Shred chicken....

Source: Chicken Fajita Soup

xenzol

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт