Trudeau Says He Expects Police to Prevent a Freedom Convoy Repeat as Planning Is Under Way

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Dec 02, 2022, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Trudeau Says He Expects Police to Prevent a Freedom Convoy Repeat as Planning Is Under Way

A week after testifying before the Emergencies Act inquiry, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Dec. 2 he expects police will take the appropriate measures to prevent a repeat of the Freedom Convoy as planning for a new iteration is under way.
"I think we have learned a lot, and I think police corps across the country have learned a lot about what happened last February," Trudeau said during a press conference in Richmond, B.C.
"I’m expecting that the tools police have at their disposal are put in place to make sure there’s no repeat of the occupation which hurt many people in the last year," he added, in response to a reporter's question about whether he's putting aside from the get-go the idea of invoking the act....

Source: Trudeau Says He Expects Police to Prevent a Freedom Convoy Repeat as Planning Is Under Way

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо