A Medical School with Heart: an Institution in the South Trains Doctors to Truly Care

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Dec 01, 2022, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

A Medical School with Heart: an Institution in the South Trains Doctors to Truly Care

Kevin Leon, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Medical Education at UAB, remembers an internship episode that made him decide to stay at the Birmingham institution. “It was my first night as an intern at the ER. At two o’clock in the morning, a patient came in with a rare disorder I had never encountered. I didn’t know what to do, so I called the attending doctor at home. He was here in 20 minutes and treated the patient,” Dr. Leon said. “That told me so much about the faculty here. I had applied to ten other fellowship programs around the country, but I chose UAB. It was the best decision I ever made.”...

Source: A Medical School with Heart: an Institution in the South Trains Doctors to Truly Care

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо