News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

Alcohol in Wine

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 26, 2022, 07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Alcohol in Wine

I love wine, of course, but my favorite wines have lower alcohol levels than I have usually seen in the last decade or two.
The debate about alcohol levels in table wines (which are aimed at going with meals) has raged for roughly the last 30 years. And there are many people, notably in the United States, who believe that the percentage of alcohol is immaterial as long as the wine tastes OK.
As a result, we have seen alcohol levels creep up from the 1960s (when they were about 12% in almost all wines) to today when 14.5%, 15% and even higher seem to be everywhere. Many wine reviewers prefer higher-alcohol wines and reward them with higher scores....

Source: Alcohol in Wine

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо