Rex Murphy: In Defence of the West: Smith Takes a Stand Against Ottawa’s Allegiance to a Globalist Agenda

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 25, 2022, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Rex Murphy: In Defence of the West: Smith Takes a Stand Against Ottawa's Allegiance to a Globalist Agenda

Commentary
In the years before green ideology became ascendant in the federal government, and when Alberta was in its most active energy phase, there were many benefits to the Confederation. Not least, and being from Newfoundland, I like to point out how many people from my province—when it was reeling from the fishery collapse—found jobs and relief in Fort McMurray and allied projects in Alberta. One province helping another. I can't think of a better model for a country built on mutual interdependence, which is why it's styled a Confederation.
Those days are dead. Things turned. When oil prices fell, when the delusive panic of the global warming brigade took hold, when Alberta was internationally under fire from activists and actors, and most particularly when the Trudeau government—which subscribed to every article of the Davos-Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change creed—came to power, everything changed....

Source: Rex Murphy: In Defence of the West: Smith Takes a Stand Against Ottawa's Allegiance to a Globalist Agenda

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо