‘I Know Better’ Culture at Serious Fraud Office May Be Changing, Inspector Tells MPs

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 19, 2022, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

'I Know Better' Culture at Serious Fraud Office May Be Changing, Inspector Tells MPs

The Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has had an “I know better” culture that dates from before the appointment of the current Director, Lisa Osofsky, in 2018, the House of Commons’s Justice Committee has been told by a senior inspector.
In July this year two separate reviews were published that identified a series of failings at the SFO which led to the collapse of two criminal trials—the Unaoil case, which involved alleged bribes paid to Iraqi oil officials, and the case of Simon Marshall and Nicholas Woods, Serco executives who were acquitted on the orders of a judge.
Anthony Rogers, the deputy chief inspector at the Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate, said the failings pointed out in those reviews “didn’t surprise” him....

Source: 'I Know Better' Culture at Serious Fraud Office May Be Changing, Inspector Tells MPs

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо