Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

Epoch Cinema Documentary Review: ‘Vulnerable Innocence’

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 01, 2022, 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Epoch Cinema Documentary Review: 'Vulnerable Innocence'

Commentary
I recently talked to someone I know who used to be a teacher of young kids at a local school, and he told me a concerning account of his experiences there. Whenever he would conduct a class, he'd have the kids line up in the hallway and ask them to hand their cell phones (or other devices) over to him before they entered, since he didn't allow them in his classroom.
He said virtually all of the kids carried some type of device and would have their faces practically glued to their screens, right up to the time they had to turn them over. Whenever the teacher's classes would end, he'd go to the door to hand the devices back to the students, and the first things the kids would do is turn their devices back on and resume gluing their faces to them....

Source: Epoch Cinema Documentary Review: 'Vulnerable Innocence'

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо