News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

‘Parasitic’ Ideas and Why Rational People Fall for Them

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Sep 30, 2022, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

'Parasitic' Ideas and Why Rational People Fall for Them

"It takes professors to come up with some of the dumbest ideas," says Gad Saad, a Lebanese-Canadian professor of marketing at Concordia University and author of “The Parasitic Mind: How Infectious Ideas Are Killing Common Sense.”
"The fact that you are educated doesn't mean you have properly administered the mind vaccine against all these idea pathogens."
Saad recently sat down with EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” host Jan Jekielek to discuss the "idea pathogens" behind such recent phenomena as wokeism, the COVID dogmas, and postmodernism.
Jan Jekielek: "The Parasitic Mind" has been on my reading list for some time, but what really caused me to pull the trigger was your commentary about the Sam Harris “TRIGGERnometry” podcast. I've taken in a lot of really interesting material from your book. And for those in the audience who might not be aware, Harris has talked eruditely on numerous topics including wokeism. In that “TRIGGERnometry” episode, he actually calls it a woke apocalypse, a big threat to society. At the same time, he has voiced some extreme views about former President Donald Trump, which is where your commentary comes in....

Source: 'Parasitic' Ideas and Why Rational People Fall for Them

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо