The Family Table: From Gramma’s Beloved Christmas Recipe Collection, An Unexpected Winner Emerges

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Dec 15, 2022, 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

The Family Table: From Gramma's Beloved Christmas Recipe Collection, An Unexpected Winner Emerges

Submitted by Rona Simmons, Georgia
Experimentation is the order of the day at my home on Thanksgiving. Yes, a turkey sits proudly at the center of the table and, yes, it’s the same reliable brand my mother declared non-negotiable decades ago. But each year, I stuff and baste my turkey with the product of unusual recipes clipped from newspapers and magazines or downloaded from cooking websites.
This year, it was triple sec-laced sausage and cornbread stuffing and a paprika-orange-ginger glaze. By the turkey's side were plates of sweet potatoes, sautéed spinach, and homemade cranberry sauce. Anticipating that second and possibly third helpings of the colorful and wholesome array would leave little room or appetite for dessert, I opted for a store-bought French apple tart....

Source: The Family Table: From Gramma's Beloved Christmas Recipe Collection, An Unexpected Winner Emerges

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо