Main Menu

What Flooring Type Should I Install?

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 13, 2022, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

What Flooring Type Should I Install?

By Paul F. P. Pogue
From Ask Angi
Flooring is easy to forget for all the same reasons it’s essential. It’s always there, it’s the part of your house you probably touch the most, and you don’t look at it very often. But high-quality flooring can make the difference between a “pretty good” room and an outstanding one.
Here are six of the most popular flooring material options and what benefits they can bring to your home.
Luxury Vinyl
"Luxury vinyl is possibly the most significant development in flooring in the past decade," says Angi Interior Home Expert Rachel Zepernick. "It was considered a secondary option for a long time, but developments in technology have made luxury vinyl tiles or planks into popular options."
Luxury vinyl is available in many colors and designs, and can be installed relatively quickly. LV is durable and resistant to scratches, making it an excellent choice for families with children or pets or any high-traffic area. It tends to absorb sound, too. With proper care, luxury vinyl flooring can last decades....

Source: What Flooring Type Should I Install?

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо