‘I Truly Love What I Do’: World’s Oldest Practicing Doctor Turns 100 but Won’t Retire

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 21, 2022, 06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

'I Truly Love What I Do': World's Oldest Practicing Doctor Turns 100 but Won't Retire

A 100-year-old neurologist, with a Guinness World Records title for being the world’s oldest practicing doctor, shows no signs of wanting to retire.
“The challenge of thinking through a case and getting to help patients, as well as teaching the next generation of neurologists, never gets old,” Dr. Howard Tucker of Cleveland, Ohio, told Guinness World Records.
Tucker made history as the world’s oldest practicing doctor on Feb. 26, 2021, at 98 years and 231 days of age. It was Tucker’s idea to apply for the title, which he did with the help of his grandson, Austin.
With 75 years in the field, the healthy centenarian, who is a married father of four with ten beloved grandchildren, only recently stopped seeing patients. However, he still teaches medical residents at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, in his hometown of Cleveland, twice a week....

Source: 'I Truly Love What I Do': World's Oldest Practicing Doctor Turns 100 but Won't Retire

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо