Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

On Jan. 6, We Stood for Truth and Nation

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Jan 06, 2023, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

On Jan. 6, We Stood for Truth and Nation

Commentary
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
When I recently read George Orwell's dystopian classic "Nineteen Eighty-Four," this well-known quote called to mind a passage from my first ever piece in The Epoch Times, "Why I'm Protesting for the First Time on Jan. 6":
"Americans are being ordered by many in government, and through censorship in social media, to abandon their intellectual honesty, suspend their common sense, and ignore what they have seen.
“Yes, Trump regularly brought in tens of thousands of supporters at his campaign events, won Florida and Ohio and 18 of 19 bellwether counties across the country, and received more votes than any sitting president in history, we are told. But Joe Biden, despite a remarkably light campaign schedule, campaign event crowd sizes measured in dozens rather than thousands, and the complete absence of a down-ballot ‘blue wave’ on election night, received more legal votes than Trump, and more votes than President Barack Obama did in both 2008 and 2012, we are asked to believe....

Source: On Jan. 6, We Stood for Truth and Nation

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо