LGBT Organization Explains How Gender Ideology is Circulated Among School Children

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Dec 29, 2022, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

LGBT Organization Explains How Gender Ideology is Circulated Among School Children

A video from the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) has highlighted how the organization pushes gender ideology, such as books promoting transgenderism, in schools through a library program.
In the video, Michael Rady, who runs GLSEN's "Rainbow Library" program, states that they send LGBT-affirming books to schools and libraries for free. "We put a major emphasis on books centered on the voices of trans and non-binary people as well as books that tend to the voices of BIPOC LGBTQ+ people ... I know as a former teacher that having high-quality LGBTQ books at my fingertips will allow me to seamlessly integrate this into a reading lesson that I otherwise would be teaching anyway. It's the first step for getting in front of kids."...

Source: LGBT Organization Explains How Gender Ideology is Circulated Among School Children

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо