Main Menu

Branson’s Holiday Wonderland Is Waiting to Be Explored

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Dec 21, 2022, 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Branson's Holiday Wonderland Is Waiting to Be Explored

By Amy Bertrand
From St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Branson—Standing in line at Silver Dollar City, waiting to see its biggest show, the dazzling "Coming Home for Christmas," I overheard two people talking behind me.
"I wonder if the rides are even open" during the theme park's Old Time Christmas celebrations, they said.
"Oh, they are," I told them. "We've been riding for two hours, and my kids just ditched me to ride more." A musical didn't interest my adventure-loving teens.
At a park known for its thrill rides, those were not the thrills this couple, likely in their early 30s, was seeking. They were there for the shows, the songs, the parade and the lights. Oh, the lights. Silver Dollar City has strung up nearly 6.5 million of them. And the place where they are most magnificent is its new Christmas at Midtown, where you'll find animated reindeer along with stars, snowflakes and angels twinkling overhead and tunnels of dazzling lights....

Source: Branson's Holiday Wonderland Is Waiting to Be Explored

xenzol

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт