Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

Music, Flavors and Sounds Define Rabat

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Dec 03, 2022, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Music, Flavors and Sounds Define Rabat

By Glenda Winders
“Variety” is the word that jumps to mind when I look back on our recent visit to Morocco. Before the trip my husband and I had visions of unrelenting desert and people riding camels as their major source of transportation. Those elements are there, too, but so are colors and flavors and sounds — and everywhere exquisite craftsmanship in architecture and design. Roman ruins sit next to modern buildings and windmills whirl out clean energy next to the crowded ancient Medina — the old city.
Perhaps nowhere is this range more apparent than in Rabat, which the French made the capital city during their occupation of Morocco from 1912 to 1956 and Moroccans kept once they achieved independence. This is where King Mohammed VI, who is both the spiritual and military leader of his country, maintains his primary residence....

Source: Music, Flavors and Sounds Define Rabat

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо