News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

4 Things You Should Do to Let Go of Resentment

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 26, 2022, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

4 Things You Should Do to Let Go of Resentment

"Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself, to be at peace, to be happy and to be able to sleep at night. You don't forgive because you are weak but because you are strong enough to realize that only by giving up on resentment will you be happy."~ Luminita D. Saviuc
The Power of Forgiveness
I know forgiveness can seem to many of us like an impossible, scary thing to do and I know that a lot of times we look for reasons not to forgive, but I want you to know that forgiveness is not so much about them as it is about you. Your own self, your inner peace, health, happiness, and wellbeing. Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself first and foremost and then to others....

Source: 4 Things You Should Do to Let Go of Resentment

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо