Vitamin B12 Deficiency Is a Common Health Problem That Can Have Serious Consequences – but Doctors Often Overlook It

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 25, 2022, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Vitamin B12 Deficiency Is a Common Health Problem That Can Have Serious Consequences – but Doctors Often Overlook It

For several months during the summer of 2022, my dog Scout vomited at 3 a.m. nearly every day. If you have a dog, you know the sound. And each time, she gobbled up her mess before I could get to it, making diagnosis of the cause difficult.
The vet and I eventually settled on my hydrangeas as the source of the problem – but keeping Scout away from them didn't work. She started to seem tired all the time – highly concerning in a typically hyper yellow Lab puppy.
Then one day Scout vomited up a hairball – but not just any hairball. In dogs, hair normally passes easily through the digestive system, but this hairball was wrapped around a brillo pad that was too big to move through. Once this foreign object was removed, the overnight vomiting ended. Scout still needed treatment, though, for a different and surprising reason: The object had inhibited a step in her body's absorption of vitamin B12. B12 is an essential nutrient involved in proper functioning of blood cells, nerves and many other critical processes in the body....

Source: Vitamin B12 Deficiency Is a Common Health Problem That Can Have Serious Consequences – but Doctors Often Overlook It

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо