News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

Key Lime Pie

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 25, 2022, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Key Lime Pie

View the print-friendly version of this recipe.
My love for homemade pie is no secret, and if you're looking for pies that are no-bake, or extra quick and easy try my Peanut Butter Pie, No Bake Cheesecake, or Pecan Pie.
What I Love About This Recipe:

EASY – The most amateur baker in the world will look like a pro after making this key lime pie. It's so simple and fool-proof.
Three-Ingredient Crust – Store-bought crusts are flavorless and flimsy! My easy graham cracker crust recipe makes this pie next-level. A gingersnap cookie crust is also delicious with it, especially around the holidays.
Fast and Can Make Ahead – You can make and bake this pie in about 35 minutes, and it's a great one to make in advance because it stays good for several days.

Ingredients Needed:

Graham cracker crust: Please take 5 minutes to make it from scratch! Tastes so much better!
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Cream Cheese: Use full fat cream cheese, and make sure it has softened to room temperature. It adds stability and extra creaminess to the filling.
Key Lime Juice: (available bottled, at most grocery stores)
Lime Zest
Heavy Cream, for garnish

(Courtesy of Lauren Allen)
How to Make Key Lime Pie:
Beat Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth....

Source: Key Lime Pie

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо