Feds Will Not Provide Emergencies Act Inquiry the Legal Advice They Received for Use of Act: Justice Minister

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 25, 2022, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Feds Will Not Provide Emergencies Act Inquiry the Legal Advice They Received for Use of Act: Justice Minister

The initial legal opinion formed by the federal government to justify invoking the Emergencies Act last February will not be revealed to the public inquiry, implied Justice Minister and Attorney General David Lametti as he testified on Nov. 23.
"I think we have done our best to provide all the information we can. The section 58 report effectively gives you the conclusions that we got to," Lametti said in reference to the official document that gives the government's perspective on the events.
"The various factors identified in there, facts on the ground, as well as the testimony that you’ve received from my colleagues, but also including me and other officials, gives you a picture of the actual events that were causing us to move in the direction that we did."...

Source: Feds Will Not Provide Emergencies Act Inquiry the Legal Advice They Received for Use of Act: Justice Minister

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо