Florida Paraglider Spots Woman and Her Car Sinking in a Canal, Executes Emergency Landing to Save Her Life

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 16, 2022, 08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Florida Paraglider Spots Woman and Her Car Sinking in a Canal, Executes Emergency Landing to Save Her Life

Soaring through the air over the lush landscape of south Miami, a paraglider spotted a woman in a dire situation. She’d somehow ended up in a canal with her car and was in imminent danger. The glider had no choice but to execute an emergency landing and save the woman.
Cristiano Piquet, 44, a realtor and father of two, was gliding one October Sunday, scouting for real estate before church, when he spotted an alligator in the canal below. Looking closer, he noticed a car submerged in the water—clinging to it was a woman in distress.
“I had no other option but to land. I could not leave that woman,” Piquet told The Epoch Times. “I thought about my mother, it could be my mother.”...

Source: Florida Paraglider Spots Woman and Her Car Sinking in a Canal, Executes Emergency Landing to Save Her Life

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо