News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

‘My Son Hunter’ Movie Reflects Wider Issues in Life: Actor Laurence Fox

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 15, 2022, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

'My Son Hunter' Movie Reflects Wider Issues in Life: Actor Laurence Fox

British actor Laurence Fox, who stars as Hunter Biden in the movie "My Son Hunter," directed by Robert Davi, said the movie reflects the major issues plaguing the West.
"We’re struggling to define even the simplest of terms," Fox said during a Sept. 20 interview with the host of EpochTV’s American Thought Leaders program. "I think that the loss of truth is something that should concern us all. And, without empiricism and truth, the world is chaos. And so I think that is art reflecting life."
Related CoverageHunter Biden Story 'Made for Cinema'—Star Laurence Fox Talks 'My Son Hunter'...

Source: 'My Son Hunter' Movie Reflects Wider Issues in Life: Actor Laurence Fox

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо