News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

This Colorful, Satisfying Soup Is Perfect for Holiday Get-Togethers

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 15, 2022, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

This Colorful, Satisfying Soup Is Perfect for Holiday Get-Togethers

Finally, it's hearty soup weather. What could be better for family get-togethers over the holidays then bowls of this soul-satisfying soup? Having written two soup books, I never tire of coming up with interesting combinations.
Lentils add a creamy texture and substantial fullness. Sometimes I'll throw a handful into a pot of vegetable soup for a textural surprise. I think of this dish, with its vibrant bright orange lentils, green spinach and yellow squash colors, as a soup/stew mashup. If you're having a crowd over with various diet restrictions, try making this with and without the slightly smoky turkey kielbasa sausage. You can divide the soup and serve half without sausage for the vegetarians at your table and add sausage to the other half. Adding the za'atar and smoked paprika gives this soup a Middle Eastern flair....

Source: This Colorful, Satisfying Soup Is Perfect for Holiday Get-Togethers

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо