Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

Lockdown Almost Killed Me—That Makes Me One of the Lucky Ones

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Nov 10, 2022, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Lockdown Almost Killed Me—That Makes Me One of the Lucky Ones

Commentary

I’ve been writing critical articles on COVID policies ever since the virus came to the West. I think I was the first to suggest China should foot the bill—instead, it charged the world for its masks and potentially toxic testing kits.
In September 2022, the Center for Strategic and International Studies reported that "more than 99 percent of China's exports of personal protective equipment (PPE) in 2020 were sold, not donated, and about 96 percent of its vaccine exports were likewise sold," while insisting that "recipient countries provide public displays of gratitude" to China.
The West eagerly hyped up the virus's dangers when the average age of fatalities was around 81 years and could be higher, with 96 percent of those having other co-morbidities. The World Health Organization kept flights from China running while advocating its brutal lockdown policy, and everyone pushed the speedy roll-out of the experimental vaccines, for all ages....

Source: Lockdown Almost Killed Me—That Makes Me One of the Lucky Ones

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо