News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

The Triad of Autoimmunity, Gluten Sensitivity, and Leaky Gut

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 28, 2022, 05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

The Triad of Autoimmunity, Gluten Sensitivity, and Leaky Gut

In the research and in my practice, I find three areas that consistently stand out in complex chronic cases: gluten, leaky gut syndrome, and autoimmunity.
Gluten Sensitivity and Chronic Health Problems
I personally can't recall a single patient with autoimmunity or intestinal permeability who wasn't sensitive to gluten, the protein found in wheat, spelt, barley, and rye. I'm sure they exist, but the research and clinical experience of many educated practitioners suggests that gluten sensitivity plays a significant role in this vicious inflammatory cycle.
Why has gluten sensitivity gained so much attention lately? Wheat has changed profoundly in the past 50 years—including the way it is grown, stored, and processed—making it more inflammatory today than previously. Gluten-free miracle stories have become fairly common: an individual with an irresolvable health problem finds total relief on a gluten-free diet. Or they suddenly drop excess pounds, have more energy, can sleep better, stop snoring, stop having allergy attacks, and so on....

Source: The Triad of Autoimmunity, Gluten Sensitivity, and Leaky Gut

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо