Dear June: Sister Seeks to Mend Sibling Rift After Being Inexplicably Criticized and Ostracized

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 25, 2022, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Dear June: Sister Seeks to Mend Sibling Rift After Being Inexplicably Criticized and Ostracized

Dear June,
I am the oldest of four children, and after my mother was unable, I was designated to organize family gatherings for holidays and birthdays; these celebrations were often dinners at my mother's house. After she died in 1998, my brother bought the house, and we continued to hold celebrations there.
After my mother's passing, my sister, who is five years younger, became moody and somewhat distant. At one point, my uncle in Oregon asked if I could organize a family reunion. I emailed to ask who could participate and what dates would be best. After a few days, I sent another email, and my sister responded, asking why I was the one always organizing and planning. My brothers waited without responding to see how it worked out. In the end, we had a lovely family reunion, although my sister and her family didn't attend, and over the next 10 to 12 years, we spoke infrequently....

Source: Dear June: Sister Seeks to Mend Sibling Rift After Being Inexplicably Criticized and Ostracized

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо