‘It’s My Duty,’ Says Chinese Consul-General in Manchester Seen Pulling Protester’s Hair

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 21, 2022, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

'It's My Duty,' Says Chinese Consul-General in Manchester Seen Pulling Protester's Hair

The incident of beating up Hongkongers by the Chinese consulate staff members in Manchester, England, continues to escalate. On October 20, Zheng Xiyuan, the consul general of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in Manchester, admitted to beating people but did not admit any wrongdoing. The Chinese Foreign Ministry also defended the Wolf Warrior diplomacy, which led to a lot of scolding.
On Oct. 16, a Hong Kong protester was dragged into the Chinese consulate in Manchester and brutally beaten. Four diplomats, including the Chinese consul general in Manchester, were suspected of taking part in the beating incident, arousing international attention and condemnation. British police are currently investigating the attack, and Chinese diplomats are under scrutiny....

Source: 'It's My Duty,' Says Chinese Consul-General in Manchester Seen Pulling Protester's Hair

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо