Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

What John Rich Told US at His Party

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 13, 2022, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

What John Rich Told US at His Party

Commentary
Country music star John Rich gives the best parties.
Well, the best ones I've been to anyway and I suspect as good as just about anybody's for the absolute good times, friendliness, and patriotism of the atmosphere and the graciousness of the host and his wife.
I'm lucky enough to have gone to three in the four-plus years that I've been in Nashville.
The music, of course, is out of this world. At various parties, Rich plays, as well as a host of others from Travis Tritt to Larry Gatlin—plus Lee Greenwood singing "God Bless the U.S.A."—and many more, including some I hadn't heard of but should have....

Source: What John Rich Told US at His Party

xenzol

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо