News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

Protect Pets From Halloween Antics

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 13, 2022, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Protect Pets From Halloween Antics

Q: I dread Halloween because my dog, Bruiser, is afraid of the costumed trick-or-treaters. He cowers from children who aren’t wearing masks and barks ferociously at those who are, sometimes scaring them to tears. I want this year to be different, but I don’t know what to do.
A: Costumed children can look like monsters, especially when their masks prevent Bruiser from making eye contact with them and reading their facial expressions. He undoubtedly becomes even more frightened when the children, high on sugar, squeal for joy and charge into his home to grab another fistful of candy.
You’ll need to protect Bruiser from all this. Seclude him in a back room with his favorite chew toys and some soothing music or television for distraction. Dim the lights and plug in an Adaptil diffuser to fill the room with a calming pheromone....

Source: Protect Pets From Halloween Antics

xenzol

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт