Dear Next Generation: Tips From an 87-Year-Young Patriot on How to Make Life Better

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 11, 2022, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

Dear Next Generation: Tips From an 87-Year-Young Patriot on How to Make Life Better

On Aug. 15, I turned 87 years young. Yes, I have been incredibly blessed with good health, a wonderful wife of 50 years, four terrific and successful children, and four outstanding grandchildren—also all successful.
I grew up in eastern Pennsylvania, spending summers with my maternal grandparents on a lake in Maine. I learned a primitive lifestyle living in a cabin with no electricity or indoor plumbing. I also learned to swim, fish, boat, explore, camp out, and appreciate many of God's wonders. These are some of the best memories of my incredible life.
I went to college, played a couple of sports (learning what real teamwork is), served as a captain in the Army, worked for two large corporations, and started and ran my own business. We sold our business in 1995 and built a home on the Sea of Cortez in the lower Baja of Mexico. We spent six months a year there fishing, kayaking, and learning to love the Mexican people. I kayaked over 300 miles of the Sea of Cortez coastline....

Source: Dear Next Generation: Tips From an 87-Year-Young Patriot on How to Make Life Better

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо