News:

Welcome to the Classifieds!

Main Menu

The Ridiculous Effectiveness of Being Single-Minded

Started by Epoch-Times-Bot, Oct 05, 2022, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epoch-Times-Bot

The Ridiculous Effectiveness of Being Single-Minded

People I've been coaching lately have been stuck in indecision about what purpose they should pursue. At this kind of crossroads, we can become plagued by doubt.
And that makes sense: If you're not sure what your purpose is, then going after a single choice can feel really uncertain. How do I know if this is the thing? What if I suck at it? What if I fail? What if I make the wrong choice?
But getting stuck in this kind of doubt and indecision is often much worse than making a single choice and failing at it. If you fail at something, at least you gave it a shot, and you learned something valuable. You practiced taking action. You practiced working with fear. You empowered that choice, and now you can empower the next one....

Source: The Ridiculous Effectiveness of Being Single-Minded

xenzol

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо